Who We Are
DarwinAI is a rapidly growing Artificial Intelligence startup that is transforming manufacturing with AI. Companies are increasingly turning to AI to automate their processes and improve profitability - our patented Explainable AI (XAI) software is making this possible for numerous Fortune 100 companies.
Today, DarwinAI’s XAI platform automates visual quality inspection, which is one of the most crucial steps in production as it prevents defects before a product hits the shelf. XAI improves both processes and product quality by locating defects and implementing continuous AI learning to make the solution smarter and more accurate over time.
DarwinAI was named to CB Insights’ AI 100 (1 of 5 Canadian companies on the list and the only repeat inclusion). CB Insights also named DarwinAI a “high-momentum startup” in its Game Changing Startups 2020 report. At DarwinAI, we recognize that our people are our most valuable assets. To this end, we’re proud to announce we were awarded the global Timmy award for Best Startup in North America in 2021 (as well as Best Work Culture for the Toronto region). Given our focus on camaraderie and connectedness, such accolades were appreciated.
Who We Are Looking For:
We’re a fast-moving organization that fosters a dynamic, collaborative and fun work environment for all our employees. We’re looking for a passionate, hardworking individual who is eager to learn and enjoys meeting new companies.
As a SDR, you’ll be a key driver of our business development strategy and generating new business opportunities. You're scrappy, creative, and don't take no for an answer.
What you’ll get:
- Crash course on business development. Manage lead generation, prospecting, & qualification. Set the strategy to bring in high quality leads - whether it’s emails, calling, or social outreach to prospects.
- Enterprise sales exposure. Learn what actually happens behind closed doors to make transformative enterprise deals happen. Work with forward-thinking F500 executives at BMW, Lockheed, Honeywell, and others.
- Ownership. This is not an assistant job, but rather an opportunity for someone to lead projects, experiment, fail, and learn.
- Travel. Lead international business development efforts. Visit some of the most innovative enterprises around the globe (past examples include trips to US, Europe, and Asia).
- Mentorship. Learn from a team of serial entrepreneurs & operators with successful exits and diverse backgrounds (Avanade, McKinsey, Union Square, Uber, etc.)
- Demonstrated relentless persistence
- Great work ethic - anything you don’t know you’ll compensate for with hard work
- Great communication skills and customer-facing experience
- Great Googling skills
- Great sense of humor
- 0-2 years of experience
Nice-to-haves include experience with client presentations, prior startup experience, knowledge of CRM (Salesforce, Hubspot), experience using Sales Navigator (Linkedin), creative cold emailing experience.
If you're excited about this posting and have persisted with this part of the job description, send Fineas or Jamil on our team a cold email stating why you're a good fit.
What we have to offer you:
- A rewarding career path where you can sharpen your skills and showcase your talent
- An environment where you’re recognized, appreciated and rewarded for hard work
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (Yes. Unlimited paid vacation - within reason of course!)
- Flexible environment (Work from home or a coffee shop as you see fit)
- Training and development allowance program
- Health & Wellness Allowance Program
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Stock Option Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive Group Health, Dental & Vision Benefit Plan
- Maternity & Paternity Leave Top-Up Program
- Quarterly team building initiatives
To get a sense of what working with us looks like, please take a look at our recently launched Life at Darwin Instagram account.
DarwinAI is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs throughout the recruitment, assessment, and selection process. If selected to participate in the process, please inform the Company of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require.